Swimtrainer “Classic” Red (Ages 3 months to 4 Years)
SWIMTRAINER “red”: for ages 3 months to 4 years (6 – 18kg).
Enjoy teaching your baby to swim with the SWIMTRAINER “Classic” by FREDS SWIM ACADEMY!
499 in stock
The Swimtrainer “Classic” Red swimming aid is suitable for babies from as early as 3 months (6kg) up to kids of 4 years of age (18kg). The Swimtrainer “Classic” Red is used for early habituation with the water and for learning the correct leg movements. It is designed to place the body of the user in the perfect swimming position so that they user can acquire the perfect swimming style from early age. Further, the users arms are free to splash and play in the water which encourages swimming strokes. The safety straps and belt helps prevent the user from tipping over or falling through.
– There are many reasons why children should learn to swim, with safety being primary on the list.
– Swimming is not only a life skill, but also a gift of life.
– It is essential to introduce babies to water as soon as possible, to ensure they develop the necessary skills and establish a successful, life-long positive relationship with water.
– The Swimtrainer “Classic” gives children the necessary sense of achievement and security in the water during every stage of their development.
– This forms the basis for being successful at learning how to swim.
– With fun, children will develop a positive life long relationship with the water.
– The Swimtrainer “Classic” Red is used with babies to support their early development.
Our Swimtrainer “Classic” offers children:
– Ideal swimming position in the water
– Inflatable pads to help prevent slipping through
– Adjustable safety belt to help prevent tipping forward
– All Swimtrainer “Classic” are made off robust PVC and have five inflatable chambers
– The practical clip fastener and inflatable shoulder straps allow fast and secure fitting
– Our Swimtrainer “Classic” is tested by TUV & GS, and they are approved by the NRCS
– They are phthalate free
For safety, always ensure that a responsible adult is within arm’s reach of a child whilst in the swimming pool no matter which swimming aid is used or how advanced the child is
Please make sure you select the correct size for your baby/child.
Please do not inflate with a high pressure pump as the inflatable may burst if over inflated.
Please have patients with your child. Some children takes longer to get used to certain products.
Please read the instructions carefully.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.